How to Apply for a Home Loan and Mortgage in Green Bay, WI
At Executive Mortgage in Green Bay, Wisconsin, the mortgage and home loan approval process has never been as easy as it is now. Executive Mortgage offers a variety of secure and convenient mortgage application options:
- Online Mortgage Application
- Fill out our mobile friendly secure online mortgage application from the comfort of your home or office
- Call to Apply for a Mortgage 920.490.8823
- The loan officers at Executive Mortgage will gladly take your mortgage application over the phone and assist you with any questions you may have. This is a convenient and personalized way to submit your mortgage application.
- Apply for a Mortgage in Person
- The Executive Mortgage offices are conveniently located in downtown Green Bay on Walnut Street and Van Buren (909 E Walnut St). Parking is free and easy in our attached parking lot. Schedule an appointment 920.490.8823 with one of our loan officers to submit a mortgage application in person. They can also answer any questions and walk you through the entire process to ensure a smooth and easy result. Sometimes nothing beats face to face.
- Download the Application
- Download and print a pdf version of the mortgage application and fill out at your leisure.
Mortgage Application Documentation Required
Documentation and verification is required during the mortgage application process. The documents below facilitate this verification and will be needed to submit a completed application. If you have questions about the documentation or your particular situation please don’t hesitate to contact us to discuss home loan and mortgage application requirements. If your situation deviates from the average mortgage applicants’ situation the experienced home loan officers at Executive Mortgage can help you navigate any of these details and assist you in submitting the necessary documentation to get approved quickly and easily.
- Copies of pay stubs for each applicant, reflecting a minimum of 30 days of income
- Names/addresses of employers for two yearsMost recent two years W2’s (for all jobs worked)
- Most recent two years of Federal Tax returns
- 30 Days of pay stubs
- Drivers license
- Most recent two months bank statements (all pages)
- If Self Employed: Two years of business taxes
- If you own multiple properties; Mortgage statements for each property as well as home owners insurance for each property
- If retired: Most recent social security awards letter
- If a Veteran: DD-214
- Most recent Divorce Decree / Marital Settlement agreement
- Most Recent Child Support paperwork
- A completed and signed Form 4506-T or 4506T-EZ, provided by your Mortgage Banker
- Proof of pension income, if applicable
- Social Security and Disability payments, if applicable
- Dividend earnings
- A copy of earnest money deposit (if applicable)
- Information on debts such as car loans, student loans and credit cards
- Security accounts (stocks, bonds, life insurance)